Please reach out to [email protected] to request an interview or get in touch with one of our staff.
The Global Network Initiative (GNI) was launched in 2008. Our mission is to protect and advance freedom of expression and privacy rights in the information and communications technology (ICT) sector by setting a global standard for responsible decision making and serving as a multistakeholder voice in the face of government restrictions and demands. GNI members include ICT companies, civil society organizations (including human rights and press freedom groups), academics, academic institutions, and investors from around the world.
- More about GNI and our mission
- GNI fact sheet [Also available in: French, Malay, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, and Swahili]
- GNI anniversary video
- GNI Core Commitments: GNI Principles and Implementation Guidelines
- GNI’s independent company assessment process and related Q&A
- GNI members
- Company one pager [Also available in: Chinese, French, Hindi, Malay, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, and Swahili]
- Content Regulation and Policy Brief [Also available in: Chinese, French, Hindi, Malay, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, and Swahili]
- GNI annual reports
- Sign up for GNI updates
NEWS & MEDIA RELEASES (in chronological order)